CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 25, 2008

I hope it didn't make you sick

So, I am so unbelievably sorry that the nastyness of the foot had to be up for so freaking long. Toph is really proud of it and thus he wanted you all to share in his battle wound glory. I have to confess that I almost chundered (barfed) when I saw it, but it is looking much better and he is doing loads better. He doesn't even need his crutches for walking anymore. Now he looks like Jack when he walks (a little drunken man).

Yes, Jack is like a crazy walker guy now. He just cruises all over the place. It is so cute to watch him. He is pretty fast now too, he keeps up with Miles. I think soon he will entering some 5k's to run.

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

I'm so excited you guys are going too! My mom just told me yesterday that you guys are going...SO FUN!!! I can't wait!

Zach and Codi said...

Sure, rub it in our faces that your son, who is younger than Xander, is up and running. JERKS!!!

Joel Chidester said...

toph and the carmanator. sweet. I was just messing around and found this ultra sweet knarly blog. thought I better say hello. two kids huh, good work!!!

Leah said...

I wasn't so grossed out by the sight, but I am thanking my lucky stars that the internet doesn't have "virtual smells" yet. Phew!

Jess said...

Hey, this is Jessica Croft :) That was pretty disgusting!!! I hope all is well, your boys are too cute!! Have a great day :) Check out my blog.
http://croftsblogs.blogspot.com/