CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

DUDE!

Miles, Jack and I found a new friend the other day. We call him dude. He's our red eared slider (water turtle).



4 comments:

Dallas said...

What a cool little turtle. It sounds like you guys are doing so well. It is neat to hear about Tohper finishing up a year in Dental school. Way to go!

RVLAH said...

Did you say you just FOUND your turtle? I want to live there!
Hooray for another year of school being over. Your boys are so darling...hope the pregnant mama is holding up well. Glad you are enjoying your summer and house projects...they never end, but it sure is fun!

Jess said...

What a cute little turtle! How fun for the boys!!

The Wright Fam said...

Dude really is the coolest turtle around! And, for the record, your boys are the cutest around! :-) I loved Miles' "mustache" today at church, lookin' good! LOL!