CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

We had an awesome Thanksgiving! It was a lot of fun, we went to our friends the Wright's with some of our other friends. Thanks to Todd & Michelle for letting us trash their house and everybody else for the delish food...you know who you are. It was great! Here are some pictures from the fun day! I made the turkey and must say it was a lot more moist than last years turkey...my skills are improving. Someday when I'm old and gray I'll be able to make a tasty turkey. I also fashioned some awesome butter sticks into pumpkins, and then drizzled honey all over them, I was very festive this year.














8 comments:

Bruce Douglas said...

Hi guys,
You are quite the food creative person Carm. Thanksgiving looks fun! Our was fun, but unusual for us this year. We love the new pictures. Love, Mom & Dad

The Douglas' said...

So who ate the plate of butter?
Your BFF's,
Colt & Mel
PS: Good job on the turkey, yo.
Your 3 boys are so adorable.

The Foys said...

It looks like you guys had an amazing and festive Thanksgiving! You'll have to teach me how to make a turkey :0) I'm scared to death of it and luckily I haven't needed to do it just yet!

Jenny said...

Turkey, hmmmmm. I'm very impressed with your cooking skills cuz! 10 points for presentation & plating on the butter.

We miss your cute little family!

Justi said...

Way to go on the pumpkin butter sticks...very creative. Please tell me we're not old enough to be cooking our own turkeys?! I'm so impressed with your skills. The pics are darling. You look amazing, Carm.

Tammy said...

Hey Guys-
Looks like you had quite a crew at Thanksgiving. Good job on the butter Carm, you are so creative!!
Love you guys!
Mom B

Melanie said...

Carma - Sorry this is random and not related to your culinary turkey/butter triumph... I just noticed in that first picture that your hair is sooooooo long and gorgeous - I had to tell you. Your family is so cute. We really miss having you guys around!

Jamie said...

I loved the Sam's Club thing..so cute! Looks like you guys had a great Thanksgiving! We need to get together before Christmas break!