Carma, it was so good to see you for a minute the other day...wish it could have been a little longer. Next time you are home, please call and we'll get together to catch up on life :) I love this picture of your family, such a cute little bunch!
Carm, you are sooooo cute. I love your hair. It looks like you had fun holidays. I wish you could have come up for breakfast. Next time you are in town we want to have a big get together. I miss you girl!!!
I don't think I got a chance to tell you that I LOVE THIS PICTURE!. I didn't get it in the mail till we got home from Christmas, so I coudln't tell you when we ran into you at walmart( which was great to see you by the way, you look amazing). I miss you. BUT. I love the picture.
7 comments:
SO cute! Sorry we missed you at Christmas.
Carma, it was so good to see you for a minute the other day...wish it could have been a little longer. Next time you are home, please call and we'll get together to catch up on life :) I love this picture of your family, such a cute little bunch!
What an adorable family! Hope the holidays were great for your family!
So Carma, are you back in Okieland yet? Love the pic--you guys are so cute!
Carm, you are sooooo cute. I love your hair. It looks like you had fun holidays. I wish you could have come up for breakfast. Next time you are in town we want to have a big get together. I miss you girl!!!
Totally LOVE this pic. Your little fam is adorable and you look amazing, Carm.
I don't think I got a chance to tell you that I LOVE THIS PICTURE!. I didn't get it in the mail till we got home from Christmas, so I coudln't tell you when we ran into you at walmart( which was great to see you by the way, you look amazing). I miss you. BUT. I love the picture.
Post a Comment