Jack is getting so big and within a week of time he got his first tooth, sat up on his own, crawled, and pulled himself up. He is rip roaring excited to catch up to Miles.
December
6 years ago
Topher - Carma - Miles - Jack - Hank
Jack is getting so big and within a week of time he got his first tooth, sat up on his own, crawled, and pulled himself up. He is rip roaring excited to catch up to Miles.
Posted by Topher and Carma at 9:57 PM
5 comments:
Congrats on joining the blog nation-the highway for competition...hahaha. We will just accept the fact that Jack will progress and develop faster than Xander will, and we are ok with that.
Woo-hoo! Welcome to blog-land guys!
Oh my goodness! He is so big, I can't believe it! I'm glad you jumped on the blogging bandwagon, it's so much fun! Can't wait to see all of the other fun stuff you guys are up to!
Hey Guys-
Such cute pictures.
I guess I live in the dark ages, because I am not a blogger yet.
Love you all!!
Holy mackrel! He is so big and so flippin' cute!
Post a Comment