CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Miles Birthday





This is Miles birthday, we had about 20 something people over, he had such a great time and felt so flipping cool. It was great! It was a Cars party, so Topher and I conjured up the coolest Lightning Mcqueen cake ever.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

That cake is so rad! I have a feeling we'll be doing a lightning cake in a few months, so if you want to share your secrets that'd be fantastic.

Collin and Lori said...

Fun birthday! Your boys are so cute and that was an awesome cake. I'm glad you took my advice and made a blog. I will take all the credit. Love you, Lori

Minnesota Fun! said...

What a great birthday cake! I'm excited you are doing a blog. It is a great way to stay in touch.

Jen & Matt Rigby said...

Holy Cow Carm, Jack is a Miles Jr. He is so stinkin' cute and I can't believe how big he is, and Miles is getting so grown up, 2 years old...weird! Oh, and I LOVE the cake, you are pretty much amazing!