Well Hello! It has been a crazy last couple of weeks. I made some stuff to sell in a boutique that goes today and Saturday, so it has been fun making crafty stuff, I just hope it will sell. But, if not I have a few things for gifts for a while. Toph's fam was in town last weekend and we had such a fabulous time with them. We went to the Utes game in Ft. Worth and loved it. They won, so that was a great bonus. I had forgotten how intense Topher gets at football games. He really gets his trash talk going. The boys loved the game too and we have really missed going to college football games. I think purchasing season tickets to OU football games next year is a "must"!
We went to a pumpkin patch too, while the family was here and Miles got to ride a little pony. The boys liked feeding the animals, I admit I was a little jittery at first when a big goat starting biting food out of my hand. It was loads of fun though. Tonight is trunk or treat with our ward, and I am so happy that I get to put the boys in their cute little costumes. I'll post some pictures of Halloween. I'm not sure what Toph and I are going to be, but we love going all out.
Here are some pictures of the boys in their matching sweaters from Grandma and Grandpa Barnett. They look so handsome, don't they?
December
6 years ago
4 comments:
I love the pictures of the boys! You need to post the pictures of the crafty things you made. I would love to see them. Have a great time at the ward party. I love having small children to get all the candy, & then I get to eat it:)
We too enjoyed the visit last weekend. By the way did I mention lately how incredible I think you guys are? O.K. so perhaps I'm a slight bit predjudiced. Maybe. But only a slight bit.
The boys look soooooo cute in their sweaters!! They are so adorable!
I'm not prejudice at all!!
I'm glad you got to see your precious Utes win. Just wait until November. Rise and Shout the Cougars are out!
Post a Comment