So, it is starting to cool down here finally - hooray! Now we can go camping. It is so odd to me that we can camp in the mid of October. We would freeze our butts off in Utah. Anyhow, we went camping at Liberty Lake this past weekend and had oodles of fun. It is only like 30 minutes from our homefront and so we went when Toph got done with school. It was great weather - pretty windy. I felt like the tent was going to blow over with us inside, but it was great. The boys loved playing in the dirt and watching the fire.
Topher's parents and his bro and sis are coming to visit us tomorrow. I am so excited. It will be loads of fun to have some family out here. They are staying until Saturday and on Thursday we are going to watch the Utes play in Texas, so that will keep Toph happy for a while. He is going through Ute football withdrawal. We made sugar cookies today for Halloween and that was fun. Jack loved the cookies and me and Miles loved the dough.
December
6 years ago
6 comments:
Your kids are so cute and I love that we can keep track of each others families now. Hopefully ours will grow any day now I have a week to go so pray she comes early!
So fun! We'll have to go on a group camp out this spring! I want a tent for Christmas and Asher will finally be old enough then. The kids are adorable as always!!
Topher...is jack wearing a UTE shirt? so you aren't an Oklahoma fan yet?
-daniel
Those are some great pictures of you guys...
I wish I could come visit you guys too! Great pics, by the way. Love y'all!
Hey guys!!
Love the pics! They are so cute! I love reading your blog so keep up the good work!!
Mom
Post a Comment