CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Tomato Soup




We were eating some "comfort food" which for me is grilled cheese and tomato soup, and Miles went buck wild with the soup. He loved it. It's comfort food, because my sweet little dad used to always make us tomato soup and grilled cheese when it was his turn to cook. That or KFC. Anyhow, Miles thought it was pretty tasty.



6 comments:

Bekah said...

I love those guys! The diaper pics are classic!

AnneMarie said...

What cuties! Miles has Topher's eyes. What fun!

Unknown said...

Your boys are darling! I'm definitely going to need to plan a road trip out there in the near future.

Minnesota Fun! said...

What great pictures! We will have to get all these boys together at Christmas time.

Tammy said...

Carm-
The pictures are so adorable!! They are are looking more and more alike everyday!!
Can't wait to see you guys!
Love,
Mom B

Brittany said...

Your boys are so cute!! I can't believe how big they are getting! I hope you guys are doing good. We miss ya!