CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 23, 2008

chocolate pudding gone wrong

So, I was going to give the boys some chocolate pudding for a snack and just let them have at it and then we had a change of plans and decided to make art out of the snack. They had so much fun gushing their hands in it and then smearing the paper. Jack just liked licking the table to get every last inch of pudding off of it. You should all give pudding painting a try. We had fun.







I haven't posted for a while, but things are going great. We are finally healthy again - hooray! We went exploring our home city of Edmond today and it was fun. We found some cool shops and stuff. So, anytime visitors want to come...we are ready (hint hint). And, I finished reading the Twilight series. Thanks to my friend Jillian for telling me about it. I never read anything, I think I was just burned out from reading all the text books in college. Anyhow, I loved those books they were great and when ever I would bust them out my children got a little neglected, because I was so hooked. I seriously caught myself chucking food on the floor for Jack to eat. But, I finished so now my fam won't suffer anymore.

18 comments:

Launi said...

hello, carm! i'm so glad you found my blog, too! look how completely adorable your little boys are! dang! :) also, don't worry, you're not the only one who neglected her children while reading twilight!

Jenny said...

My daughter carries the books around the house all the time and asks me to read to her about Bella and Edward and their vampire love. Glad you liked the books! Reading is the best.

Brittany said...

Looks like fun! Hope you all are doing well. I love looking at your blog to stay in touch :)

Christina said...

That looks like so much fun. I tried that with Hudson a year ago, but he didn't want to get his fingers messy. Maybe we'll give it another try.

Oh, and I loved Twilight, too! I read it over Christmas so everyone else could watch Hudson.

The Mac Attack said...

I read the Twilight books this last summer when I was preggo. Lets just say Sean was making dinner and cleaning the house until I finished all 3 books.

Lindsey said...

oh my gosh, those pudding pics are priceless! What a fun activity...and delicious! :)

Tammy said...

hey Carm-
Those boys are the cutest things ever!!!!! I've only read the first book, I really need to read the other two.

Launi said...

hey carm, just thought you might want to know that my sister lindsay just started a blog. so now you can see her and her cute kiddos too! the address is thehepworthfamily.blogspot.com

The Vakautakakala's said...

Loved the Twilight series I'm readind them for the 3rd time!! The painting looks fun too, I will definitely try it!!

Mary Beck said...

I will take a note to make sure and pudding paint when Jack is a little older. I'm sure you and the boys have so much fun all day- oh, and I love Miles cool big boy underwear!

Leah said...

This is on the list of things good, cool moms do. Sadly, two of my kids are allergic to dairy :( or you bet your face I'd be doing it like nine times a month. Maybe we could paint with...tofu?

Jamie said...

those pics are so cute! You have the cutest boys! I had to add you to my list on my blog because I love visiting yours & seeing your cute kids!

Lindsay said...

Carm - How cute is your family! You and Toph look the same as the last time I saw you . . . like 8 years ago. Except two kids now! I'm so glad you found me! Keep in touch, and tell Colt and Melanie hi.

Anonymous said...

Hey you guys. We were at the zoo the other day and thinking about you (not that the zoo reminds us of you) but we miss you guys. Hopefully we'll see you soon. Hope all are healthy and happy in your crew!
(I can't find your email...so you get a novel on your blog)!

Monica Jackman said...

Hey friend! I am a blogger now- it took me long enough. I can't believe how big your boys are getting. They are adorable. I'm excited we can keep in touch now. Hope all is well. tell topher hi from us. Ta Ta

Megan said...

Cute blog! I love the pudding paint! You're such a fun Mommy!

Christine said...

Hey Carma! How fun is that! Pudding painting! I love it! I found your blog through the Lee's blog. I'll have to add you to my links list so we can keep in touch.

Tawny said...

Carma!! Ahh,
what are the chances i would stumble on to your blog. I am so Excited. Your boys are so Handsome and it is good to know you are doing well. Lots of love.
Tawny and Cooper Betts