So, I am very excited!! Miles is officially potty trained. And now we have a little extra cash in our pockets from only buying diapers for 1 (hallelujah). He is so great at it and I've been very impressed by his bladder of steel, he usually makes it through the night. I did the potty training boot camp thing with him. So, he ran around comando for a couple days, but it worked wonders and he is doing great. Anyhow, I thought this was a funny picture. Happy Valentines Day in a couple days!
Now for my favorite joke, which just happens to be a Valentine's joke.....
What did the octopus say to his valentine?
I wanna hold your hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand (so great! I know you are chuckling out loud.)
December
6 years ago
10 comments:
I love that joke! I'm going to tell it Tristan right now!!
Hooray for Miles! He just looks super cool in that picture. Like he just knows what a little man he is now!
GOOD JOB CARMA and Miles!!! Thanks for the bday email. I'm sorry it's taken me a while to respond. But it was so thoughtful of you to think of me and email me. I miss you guys. I wish we were still right next door and could let our kiddo play all the time together! So it was such a fun surprise when we saw Greg in the play with Hyrum's sister. He did such a great job. We both laughed and laughed! Love you!
Hey Carma! How's dental school treating you guys? I've been potty training this week too. Congrats on the big accomplishment! Your boys are so cute. I love the name Miles...that's what I want to name my next little boy.
Hope you don't mind some random ol' girl leaving comments for you. :)
Congrats Carma & Miles!!
I love that picture of Miles in his undies!! Could you post that to shutterfly for me??
Anyway. That's awsome!! Give the boys a hug & Kiss for me!!
Congrats! I bet that's nice for you now. I love looking at your blog and staying in though with your adorable family. I hope all of you are well!
I can't believe it!! I hope we have some success in that department as well!!
Hey carma! So excited to hear from you. Your family is so cute. Gotta love those boys! Nice to see that you guys are doing good! Talk to you soon!
I bet it's a relief to have that all over with!
Carma!
Yay! I'm glad you found us. Miles is sure getting big. I don't know if he'll really appreciate that picture being viewed by the public at large when he is older, but it sure is cute now :) Keep in touch Liz
Post a Comment