Hello! So, I am planning to post some Easter pictures and spring break picts soon, but I had to show these funny pictures. This morn Jack was crying, so I went in to get him out of his crib and this is what I found. Some of you may think these are just some new trendy one strap sided pj's, but no....Apparently, he found a way to slither his chubby little arm out of his too tight and form fitting pajamas. I thought it was quite humorous, I just busted a gut.
December
6 years ago
4 comments:
Whoa! You may want to stop that before it becomes a habit! It could be a little dangerous! :) Your kids are too cute. I love it! Oh, and I love the girlie easter eggs.
That is too funny! I love it!
Also, I love the Easter pics! It looks like you guys had a fun weekend! I laughed when you told about Toph flinging the tent and cussing, mmmm..... reminds me of someone I know!!
Dane does that with his shirt ALL the time! I seriously hate it because it stretches the neck out and never goes back to normal. Maybe he and Jack planned it together behind our backs...
Cutie pie! Both of your boys are so lucky to have those big brown eyes!
Post a Comment