Happy Happy Easter to all! This Easter was so much fun, we seriously had such a great time. Luckily for us all Toph had Spring Break all last week. I think he was much ready for the break. We did a few things around OKC. We went to a fun place to eat called Pops. They have like every kind of pop you could ever imagine and every type of squirt you would want added to your pop. It was very tasty.
We went camping on Thursday, it was super windy. We first tried to camp at a place called Liberty Lake and holy crap it was so so windy. We set up our tent (stakes and all) and it was up for just a few minutes when a mighty gust of wind swept it up and blew it right on top of Topher. I was laughing so hard, but Toph got a little feisty and thought it would be best to cuss at the tent and throw it around. It really was entertaining, I had to laugh to calm him down. We moved to Arcadia Lake where there are some trees to block you from the wind. We had so much fun, we colored Easter eggs, which all turned out to be the color pink. We had an Easter egg hunt and went on a lot of hikes and ate a lot of hot dogs and smores. It was great to be out in the wild again.
Easter was so fun. We went to a BBQ with some friends and ate a lot of scrumptious food. Toph made the boys a cool soccer goal and they absolutely love it. We had a hunt in the house too. Jack just roamed around eating every last piece of candy that was on the floor and the plastic eggs too. We had a great Easter! Our pink eggs. None of the other tablets worked, so we got a bunch of girlie eggs.
This is the soccer goal that Toph made for the boys, isn't it so cool. He did such an awesome job.
December
6 years ago
6 comments:
What great picturs. Your boys are SO So cute. You guys are adventurous to try camping with little boys. Sounds like a lot of fun!
Funny stories about the tent. I'm glad you laughed at Topher's angery outburst. I'm so jealous it's warm enough to camp. I love the pink eggs!
It sounds like you had a way fun Easter! I miss the good old days of Easter baskets and egg hunts
Carma, I haven't seen you in forver! Your little boys are so cute,Looks like you had a fun Easter. Take care!
The boys are so handsome! How fun that the boys have a place to get some of their wiggles out in the back yard!
Hey, I found your blog through Justin and Monicas and was SO EXCITED! You guys look awesome! I can not believe how much your boys have grown, they are very handsome! It is great to see how your are doing. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment