Here are some fun pictures of us playing in the rain. It rained for like 16 hours (or so it seemed). So, we went and had a joyful time dancing and playing in it. Toph and I were freezing, but Miles and Jack loved it and did not want to come in.
December
6 years ago
12 comments:
Looks like so much fun!! Your boys are so big. Send some of that rain to dry old us, will ya!!!
Okay!!! SO I FOUND YOU!!! I just got done posting a msg to you on facebook... wondering if you have a blog! And here you are! So funny! I was looking at Jakell Meckley's page and saw your blog.. so funny! Glad to find you!
i love the pics, carm! that looks like a lot of fun!
Holy cow! I almost forgot what rain looked like. Thanks for reminding me. You're boys are so cute!
Cute!! That looks so fun! How much rain did you get?!!
That looks like it was so fun! Your boys are too cute!
You're such a fun mom!
Hey strangers! Your boys are so grown up! I'm glad you guys are enjoying the weather there. I think about you guys when the news shows crazy weather all around oklahoma. Let us know how yoy guys are doing!
Such cute pics! Those kinds of moments are the best and I'm sure they'll remember it for years to come!
It's funny how kids are so impermeable to the cold. I have hypothermia and they've still got 2 hours of playtime in 'em.
How fun is that? I totally want to go play in the rain now!
Post a Comment