CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 5, 2008

Outnumbered!

Well, I have some exciting news for all! If you haven't already heard...I'm prego with #3 and guess what we are having? IT'S A BOY! We are really really excited. For some reason we like keeping our pregoness news a secret! But, no more secrets. I am almost 21 weeks along and feeling great. My due date is September 20th. We just found out that the little guy is a "boy". He was so cute, he was yawning and playing with his hands. We just can't believe there will be 5 of us in the fam soon (4 of which will be boys). I guess I am forever doomed to watching football versus chick flicks. But, that's okay I like a good game.



Here I am at 20 weeks! I'm in the ackward stage right now. My reg clothes are getting a little snug, but matern clothes just look like I'm chillin in a tent. I think I just look like I had a few too many doughnuts. I'm sure I will pop out real soon.

25 comments:

Bobbi Leavitt said...

YEAH! I love it! congrats!

Natalie, Brent, Abbey, Kyle, Ethan, and Mariah said...

Congratulations!! My goodness you are tiny:) I am 18 weeks and I'm at the ackward stage already:( This web site has a fun baby count down thing. http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/pregnancy.php I need to call you and get the scoop on how to move long distances since we will be heading to San Deigo in a couple months.

Tawny said...

Congrats, that is os exciting. Sending lots of love your way!!

Tammy said...

Carm-
You look so cute! Thanks for the phone call last night. I can't wait to see you guys!

Lindsay said...

Congrats Carm! You do look tiny still. I am due on September 15th - thus also in the awkward stage right now. 3 boys . . . how fun for them to grow up together and be so close in age.

Launi said...

you look great, carmity carm! :) i was just gonna say that linds is due right about the same time, but she beat me to it. congratulations on your little boy!

The Vakautakakala's said...

congratulations carma!! when I was in richfield a few weeks ago i heard the news but wan't sure if it was true,since you hadn't posted anything but three boys will be so fun!!

Brett and Leah said...

Look at your cute little baby bump!

The Mac Attack said...

You look so cute I wad as big as a house @ 20 weeks with Mae. Congrats I love that you keep it a secret.
Ill tell Sean to look @ the blog since Im more of an avid blog stalker then he is. Good luck I can't waite to keep up with your pregnancy!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Carma!

I'm afraid you are doomed to spending life with boys. Although, you never know...7th time the charm! J/K

My uncle tried for a boy and got 6 girls, so count your blessings!

Congrats you skinny girl you!

Mike

Jenny said...

How exciting! You look amazing.

Zach and Codi said...

So did you have to put a pillow up under your shirt to create that bump? Well... congrats on boy #3!! I love the shirt on you, it looks so cute!

Phillips Fam said...

Yea Carma, I'm so excited for you. Just keep going and you can just have a big Barnett football team! wouldn't that be fun!

Travis and Lindsey said...

Hey Carma, I found your blog through Mary's (I hope you don't mind). Congratulations! What fun news. I agree with everybody else in that you look great for 20 weeks! Three boys will be so much fun. My husband is the second of four boys and then a girl at the end. His best friends are his brothers, it's so neat!

Monica Jackman said...

Oh how exciting! I was so thrilled when I got your e-mail. I must say that I am super jealous- I have always wanted three boys! How FUN! I will keep my fingers crossed that this baby will come as quickly as Jack did. I swear as soon as you and Topher left for the hospital you were calling saying that Jack was here! Good luck!

Christina said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so exciting. You look great, and I hope you're feeling good too.

AnneMarie said...

Hooray for #3! Congrats Carm! Three boys - how fun!

Unknown said...

Yea, Carma! Congrats on BOY #3. You know Cordelle came from a family of 6 boys and he says thats the way to go...your kids will always have a friend to go play ball with. We just found out that we're having a girl. Crazy eh? I forget how close we are (only a week a part)! Well congrats again.

RVLAH said...

Carma!
Congratulations! I cannot believe you are 20 weeks in that picture...I looked more prego than that at 15 weeks! You look awesome.
You must be "doomed" to be surrounded by boys as Ryan is "doomed" to be surrounded by girls. Doomed in this sense is not a bad thing...maybe I should say 'destined'. We miss you guys and hope that all is well in Oky.

Love the Huffs

Anonymous said...

Carma...I think it's all those no-bake cookies that determines the whole multiple boy thing you have going on over there. CONGRATULATIONS! Seriously, you were in High School yesterday and now you are going to have THREE! Crazy! So glad I stumbled onto your blog - you guys are all sooooo amazingly cute! Good luck with everything and we expect some cookies next time you are in town...no excuses that you are busy being a mom or anything! :)

Sheri said...

Yeah! Congrats you guys! That's very exciting. But I will say good luck too! :)

Mary Beck said...

YEA FOR BOYS! Gee. if only we could all look THAT good to be like 5 months along. Carm, you are so great, and prepare now.. you're gonna be a full-time missionary mom!

Leah said...

Man, I popped at 16 weeks with #3! Two words: Mini Van. I know, I know, they are not as hip and cool as an SUV. But the older 2 can get in all by themselves and you can reach everything. Trust me on this one. Try the Honda Odyssey. You'll thank me later.

Jeannie said...

Carma i just happened to run into ur blog! I found a picture just the other day of our road construction days! You have a cute family! hope all is well. Jeannie

Dallas said...

Wow, number 3 that is very cool! Congrats!