Hello! We are doing good and I'm so sorry that I have been one of those slacker bloggers who you look at our blog to only find that the same post has been up for one month. So sorry about that, but we have been busy these days. Me and the boys drove home for Topher's little sister Brianna's graduation in Richfield and had so much fun. We hung out with fam and cousins and played a lot. It was very relaxing, but so so hard to be away from Toph for that long. We missed each other so much, it was like we were newlyweds again. We are home now and Toph's parents are here so we have had lots of fun hanging out with them and doing all the fun Oky stuff. It was great to go home to Utah, but it is very nice coming home again "where the wind comes sweeping down the plains."
December
6 years ago
4 comments:
Hey, it's good to see an update on what has been going on. Sounds like you had a fun trip to Utah.
I hope your trip was great! I called to invite you guys over for a BBQ on Memorial Day & I think Topher thought I was nuts! :)
Carma - I look at your blog every once in a while when I log onto Collin and Lori's. HOLY COW, I can't believe you're having another baby. You are the woman!!! I'm not sure how people keep up with three kids. Way to go, you are looking great!
CARMA!!! It's Annji (Hansen), my sister found your blog and forwarded it to me. I would love to catch up with you. Email me.... annji.swenson@gmail.com.
Post a Comment