Ecuador was great. Carm already gave some of the dental details in the previous blog. There were 3 dentists there doing procedures and I got to roam around and watch, they would have me jump in and do lots of stuff. I got to watch a lot of cool things, but I would choose who to watch based on the amount of blood I could see. So lots of blood = topher's next stop. As far as recreational enjoyment, well that was a blast. I got to go fishing for trout at about 12ooo ft altitutude in the andes, ride down a volcano on a mountain bike, hike to some beautiful waterfalls, bargain shop at the market, and enjoy the south american culture I became so familiar with on my mission. It was great to eat from the small bakeries, I got to drink some Malta, which is like carbonated wheaties (it took about a year to acquire a taste for that on the mish), and relish in the fact that I only had to stay for 10 days and not 2 years. It was a blast. I would do it again in a heartbeat (but only with carm there with me) and I reccomend it to anyone considering it. Thanks to mom and dad for taking the fam. Without you guys there's no way I could have gone. I got lots of experience for school, and that sort of thing just doesn't have a price. Thanks. -Toph
December
6 years ago
2 comments:
Hi Guys!
The boys look so cute in their soccer jerseys. And Jack looks so cute in his hat. I'm glad we were able to take everyone to equador, and all the great experiences Toph had. But it wasn't the same without you there Carm. We missed you!
Love ya,
Mom B
Hey! I am so glad you found my blog! It has been too long since I have seen you! How are you feeling? I swear you are due soon... Hope all is well! Let me know if you need anything!!!
Post a Comment