So much has been going on, it is nuts. First, in the mid of July Topher took off to Ecuador to go on a dental mission. He had the best time. He loved it and got to pull about 30 teeth and fill some cavities and the like. It was such an amazing experience for him. He went with his whole family and they all loved it. Thanks Mom & Dad B for taking him, he loved it. I wasn't able to go since my belly is large with child. So, my wonderful and sweet mom came out to stay with me for 2 weeks. We had such a great time while she was here. We totally relaxed and shut ourselves in from the rest of the world. I love my mom so much and hope I can be like her someday. She is amazing and the kids loved hanging out with her. My great daddy-o came out for 5 days too and I love him to pieces. We took them to all the fun OKC sights and hung out in the blow up pool a lot. Thanks mom and dad for coming out and taking care of me while Toph was gone. You guys are the best. Love ya!
At the OKC Memorial, it was so neat. We went to the museum inside and I highly recommend it to all. It really gets you thinking.
Eating out at Toby Keith's restaurant. They have a fried bologne sandwich, none of us were brave enough to try it.
Riding the water taxi in Bricktown.
2 comments:
Hi guys.
I love al the fun pictures. I saw Heidi Jensen? at the reception for her brother last night and she said that she had seen some pictures of dad and I on your blog. We were a little worried about which ones. But you did good. Can't wait to come to OKC again. Love, Mom
Hey Guys-
Great pics! It looks like you guys had a great time with your mom & dad.
I'm jealous!! But I'm glad they could come out and visit!
Love ya,
Mom B
Post a Comment