Happy Birthday Miles! He turned 3 on Sunday and it was so much fun. We took him to Chuck E. Cheese Friday night for his party. We just did a family party this year and we had a great time. Miles loved all the rides at Chuck's and he thought the big mouse was pretty cool too.
Getting ready to open all his presents.
10 comments:
You have a cute belly button! Tell Miles happy b-day for us. :) We can't wait (as I'm sure you can't) for your new little one to come. :)
I can't believe Miles is 3! So much fun. We miss you guys a lot, it's fun to see the blog though to keep in touch. Good luck with the new one coming, that is exciting!
Happy Birthday Miles!! He's such a cute kid.
I've decided that your new little guy is probably just waiting until Grandma comes to welcome him to the world. That's why he's still cozy in your belly. :)
Wow miles it three!! Happy Birthday, It seems like just the other day you were here and pregnant with Jack. Your belly is cute my belly button looked similar not really in or out somewhere in between. Pregnancy does strange things... Good Luck with the new one!! Keep Dancing!!
I love the idea of DDR-induced labor... Keep us posted on the new arrival, and happy birthday to Miles!
Hey babe,
Great job with the blog. You look tiny for only having 6 days left. You're amazing.
Toph
Hey!
Love the pics especially the one of Miles waiting patiently to open his presents! He is so cute!
Carm- your belly button is cute!!
Hey! Looks like such a fun birthday for a very cute kid! So, before I read that you only had 6 days left I thought... Oh, she is finally starting to show, guessing you were maybe 5 or 6 months. WOW! You are so tiny! I am excited for you guys though!
He looks so cute with all his baseball gear! And no, your belly button is not weird, it's so cute!
All I have to say is...
UGH!
Could you at least have purchased a fat suit to make the rest of us prego women feel at least a little bit better about our gigantic bodies? You do realize that we all have permission to hate you just a little bit don't you? I guess someone else will just have to join my bulging is beautiful club!
Post a Comment