I hope everyone had as much fun on Halloween as we did. It was great, we got all dressed up and got tons of delish chocolatey treats. We even had a fun Halloween/Toph's surprise party shin dig with a few friends. Here are some pictures of the night...
The man with the yellow hat, Curious George, and a tiger
We were pretty clever this year...I dressed up as Topher (he has to wear scrubs to school everyday...and don't forget to take note of the burns) and Toph was me, check out those legs (on my defense...they are maternity jeans).
18 comments:
oh my gosh, that is so funny! i still need to come see you and cute little hank!
You guys are AWESOME! I love the costume reversal! Topher is a good man for dressing up like a woman... Hunter would NEVER! I love your boys costumes too! What cute kids!
okay that is the funniest, best idea for husband wife costumes!!! Love that! Is Topher actually wearing your jeans!!??
That is so awesome! I love the costumes and Hank is SO CUTE in his! You guys are so creative! Hope you're feeling well!
that is hilarious! what a clever idea!
hehee...I love your coustumes!!!!
Toph is wearing my pants...but they are MATERNITY! I think I would have to shoot myself if he looked that good in my reg jeans!
I love the Curious George/Man in the Yellow Hat combo. And I love your idea for spouse costumes. I have to say Toph looks pretty awesome, crossing his legs and all. You guys are so fun!
Yikes. Carm, I'm glad Toph's not really you. Don't get me wrong, he's a perfectly decent looking human male - but one ugly lady! And that's a good thing.
What a fun Halloween! You and Toph are so great to dress up, I love that you dressed up as each other, how funny. Your kids look darling too!
You guys are the greatest. I just had a great laugh. Topher,you are a trooper. I think you get the prize. Cynthia
BA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!
Oh my gosh! This is too funny!
Hope you don't mind me finding your blog. Now you can take a peak at mine. It was good to talk to you at the museum, I have heard about you from people too so I kind of felt like I knew you as well.
Oh My Gosh!! I love the costumes!! You both looked so great! And I love the kids costumes! You did a great job on the man in the yellow hat costume, Carm!! You are awsome!
You guys are so awesome! So, any thoughts on what you want for Christmas from us?
That is hilarious! Your kids look great. You look amazing! WOW!
Carma and Topher! What the freeking crap is goin on?! Dude, for real dude, like for sure, dude, its doug hart dude, its late and im blog surfing waiting for myself to pass out from dr. pepper overload. We will be in touch, oh yes, we will be in touch! SO awesome to find you guys! Our blog is superharts.blogspot.com. Aww yeeah!Talk to you soon! Doug Beautiful family by the way!
I LOVE everyone's costumes, you all look so cute! I am so excited for your growing family. I hope you all are doing well. Tell Topher happy birthday from us. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment