I love the fall! Especially in Oky-land. We are having perfect weather. I love fall because of so many reasons, to name a few....hot chocolate with marshmallows, fuzzy socks, crispy air, falling leaves, sweaters, pumpkins, and I love that it starts to get dark early so we can hang out in our warm cozy house.
A couple weeks ago when Toph had a day off for Fall break we went to Chesters Pumpkin patch and party barn. It was a party, everybody loved it. The boys road horses, fed animals, slid down a massive slide, played in the corn maze and picked out some great pumpkins...however they are beginning to mold, too bad they didn't quite make it to Halloween. Anyhow, here are some pictures of the fun event.
We had a fun visitor come out for a few days. Mom Barnett was here and we had a lot of fun playing with her. Thanks again for coming to see Hank and visit us.
These are some awesome pictures from our ward Halloween party. I am not quite finished making Jack's costume so we had to use what we had lying around. Miles was a nerd and Jack was a China Man (thanks to my friend Dave who brought the costume back from China town a couple years ago)
Seriously, isn't Miles the coolest nerd ever?
7 comments:
Love the pictures. Miles is the perfect nerd. Grandpa thinks that Jack makes the perfect "Chinaman" Have a fun Halloween. We can't wait to see you again. Give the boys a hug and kiss from us. Love, Mom & Dad
Cute! I love haloween, too. that is so cool that you can make your own costumes. I need to learn
Yes, I agree, a very cute nerd!! The baby is getting bigger and bigger every time you post!! Have a good halloween!!
Don't tell Toph this, but I thought he was Andrew in the first picture. Just for a couple of seconds, though.
Hey Guys!
Miles makes the cutest nerd ever!
And Jack is chinaman ever!
Have a fun Halloween! We Love you and miss you!
Love,
Mom & Dad B
Hi Carma! I just had to say hi. It's Lynsey, Randy Cuff's wife. He is going to be so excited that I found your blog to read! Your boys are SOOOO cute!
Oh Carma your boys are so cute! I would love to meet them sometime! It looks like you guys had so much fun at the pumpkin patch. I can't wait to do that with Kade!
Post a Comment