So...here is the rest of our wonderful Christmas. The second half was spent with Toph's family. We had such a great time with them and got super addicted to Wii golf (oh my fun). We had the best time with Toph's fam and got the funnest present... they took us to the Sugar Bowl. It was amazing and of course...the Utes won making it so much more amazing. We were right down in all the action and were able to go to a pep rally with the team and a fun tailgate dinner. It was in New Orleans so we went down Bourbon Street and took a horse ride to see all the fun sights and did much more fun stuff. It was such a great trip and the boys loved the big game. Here are some picts:
December
6 years ago

Me and Toph
GGGRRRR...putting on our game faces




7 comments:
Hi guys,
I sure did love the updates. I esp. loved the picts of the "U" paintings on my darling grandsons. They were the best. Makes me homesick. Love you, Mom
That is so cool that you went to the game. Last year we had season tickets and this year we didn't get them and now we really regret it. I love the pics of your boys at the game in their "U" stuff. They look so cute. Call me sometime, sugar booger.
GO UTES! That would have been such an awesome game to go too! Looks like you had a great time!
I love the pics. It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. I am so sad that I didn't get to see you while you were here in Utah. Maybe next time. :)
We loved the pics. That Ute game was the best one ever. Daken wants his eyes painted like Miles and Jack he puts water on them thinking it makes them black. Love and miss you.
Cade
I'm glad I got to see you guys over the break and I saw Toph on TV at the U game. Crazy!
Whoa! Merry Christmas to you guys! That is a great gift. Putting all BYU business aside, that was a great game. We thought about you guys when they won! I had no idea you guys were there. Thats awesome. Miss ya!
Post a Comment