Oh my holy crap I have not posted forev and feel like the biggest slacker of all blogger nation slackers. So...to keep from being overwhelmed by remembering everything all at once. I will be posting some stuff every couple of days. Here goes... Christmas was amazing! We had so much fun. We left for Utah on Dec 18th. We drove the trek through the night (the kids were grand) and got to my sista's house in Heber on the 19th. That night....dun dun dun.....I got to see Neil Diamond- in concert with my mom and sister, we had so so much fun. It was so wonderful. I have had the"see Neil in concert" goal on my list for a very long time. It was fabulous and I cried. It was weird to cry at a concert, but I was just so so happy! I wore a shirt that has Neil with his sparkly shirt and hairy chest that says "A diamond is forever." Gotta love Neil Diamond!
Christmas was mucho fun. We were with my fam for Christmas Eve and it was the best. We ate good clam chowder and then had the kids act out the nativity. Nothing beats fun fam times, good food, delish homeade chocolates, and laughing so hard. The boys were so fun on Christmas morn. Miles was so excited about his Woody and Buzz dolls. Woody has not left his side since Christmas. Jack was just happy to be there and excited that Santa didn't finish his cookies on Christmas Eve so that he could polish them off. Hank stayed awake and just smiled gleefully. Here are some picts:
December
6 years ago
3 comments:
Hey Team Barnett! This is Katie (and Zach) Cowan from Cedar. What a cute family you have! I can't believe you've got three boys now! They are adorable. It looks like you guys are doing great and that makes me happy. Carma, your long hair is gorgeous! We'll talk to you folks later. :)
Your pictures and are so cute! I am so glad we got to see you guys and spend some time together. Too bad it goes by way too fast.
-Mel
Oh, Hank is so big now! and so cute! Christmas looks like it was great! I love the pictures!
Post a Comment