Hey there! So, as you see we decided to stay public, so read on faithful blogger friends. And, we built a fort with the kids the other night and watched a movie and played games and slept out under the fort. The boys loved it and it was super fun, just wanted to share the picts.
December
6 years ago
6 comments:
How fun! I bet your boys had such a blast!
That reminds me of when I was a kid. My favorite thing was to build forts!!! That looks like a blast, and you guys are cool parents!
I also must add that your little boys look so handsome every Sunday!
Hol
My sister, brothers, and I used to build this a lot! It was so much fun!
PS. Hank is so stinking cute!
Hey,
That looks like fun!!
I can't believe how big Hank has gotten. Bring that boy home to his grandma, he needs a good "Neck" kiss!!
Love you, Mom
What fun! You have to be creative with little energetic boys during the winter. Your boys look like they are having so much fun. Cute, cute, cute!
fun! i see you have a U of U blanket...of course! good times!
Post a Comment