I HAVE THE POWER!!! Carm worked today, so I took the opportunity to introduce the boys to a personal and life long favorite. Does this sound familiar:
We have now successfully added the quote "I HAVE THE POWER!" to their repertoire of sayings. We started to watch an episode (I have a DVD with like 10 of the best episodes) and I got more excited about saying "I HAVE THE POWER!" than they did. I seriously almost started tearing up at the shear joy that this awesome, and might I add educational show (remember the pep talk you'd get from He-man himself or one of the other characters at the end of the show, so cool!!). It's funny, the first time I watched these DVD's I noticed that like every character, even the villains, had the bodies of humans but some different form of life for a head. And every time Eternia was attacked by Skeletors heathens, the same scene was played with the exact same parts of Eternia's castle being blown up. Very creative!! What a Classic. I love it!
I totally watched Heman all the time! I think Tristan did too. But I haven't seen it forever. I think I switched over to My Little Pony soon afterwards.
Sadly, I am at a complete loss when it comes to the world of Heman and his powers. Having said that, I think your boys are absolutely darling. We miss you all! And Carma, I feel it appropriate to say that since I'm pretty sure you're super-mom, the boys must have inherited some of their powers from you. :-) REALLY. Love us
Okay, I love this! I totally watched Heman growing up and had all the action figures and Castle Greyskull...oh the memories. So I was a tomboy. Never did the Barbie thing. I am glad you are educating your boys with some CLASSIC phrases and cartoons Topher! Thanks for giving me a smile today :)
My mom-in-law found the old grayskull castle at a yard sale a while back and it is a treasured possession around here! You can watch a ton of episodes at www.hulu.com
9 comments:
I think I have that same DVD!!! IT'S SO FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!
I totally watched Heman all the time! I think Tristan did too. But I haven't seen it forever. I think I switched over to My Little Pony soon afterwards.
I am so glad that the Barnett boys all "Four" of them now have the power!! The pictures were so cute. Love you, Mom
Toph- You always had the power, I'm glad your boys have it too!
That's awsome!
Love you! Mom
Sadly, I am at a complete loss when it comes to the world of Heman and his powers. Having said that, I think your boys are absolutely darling.
We miss you all! And Carma, I feel it appropriate to say that since I'm pretty sure you're super-mom, the boys must have inherited some of their powers from you. :-) REALLY.
Love us
Okay, I love this! I totally watched Heman growing up and had all the action figures and Castle Greyskull...oh the memories. So I was a tomboy. Never did the Barbie thing. I am glad you are educating your boys with some CLASSIC phrases and cartoons Topher! Thanks for giving me a smile today :)
My mom-in-law found the old grayskull castle at a yard sale a while back and it is a treasured possession around here! You can watch a ton of episodes at www.hulu.com
You can also buy two seasons of He-man at Best Buy! My boys have the power too! I love the old cartoons! Sounds like fun
Liz (blake) memmott
Oh we loved He-mad growing up. I had the girl doll, and my brother had a bunch of he-man paraphenelia. So great.
Post a Comment