So...a couple weeks ago my big bro Ty and his family decided to do a church history tour to see all the sights, so they invited us to meet them in Nauvoo for the weekend. It is only about 8 and a half hours away, so we decided to do it. It was so much fun. Our van was getting worked on, so we ended up taking the little green Honda - that was quite the experience. But other than that it was swell. We drove half way on Friday and stayed at a campsight somewhere. Then we woke up and headed to the Hannibal, MO to see the Mark Twain cave. That was way fun we also stopped at Lover's Leap. Then we headed to Nauvoo.
We met up with my 2 brothers, their families, and my parentals. We stayed at 2 really cool houses, one was right across the street from the temple and the other was right on the bank of the Mississippi river. I loved Nauvoo! It's such a neat place. What a fun trip, the kids were great too!
December
6 years ago
7 comments:
It was so great to see you guys in Nauvoo! You have such a cute family and I can't believe how big the boys have gotten!
What a fun trip! It is so beautiful there! I can't believe you all fit in your car! We fill the entire car full of stuff with just 1 kid!
So fun! I want to go back to Nauvoo. I liked it there. Did you get any fudge?
WOW!! What an awesome trip! I am so glad you guys went, even though it was squishy in the car, and short, it sounds WONDERFUL!!!
what a fun trip. I especially liked the picture of the "Hart" house.
Hey guys! Random thing Carma: I am teaching school in Nephi now, and I have your nephew in my class. It really is a small world! You have the cutest family!
HI,
I left a comment once on this. It was such a fun trip, we need to do it again.
Love you,
Mom
Post a Comment