August has been nuts and I am sorry for slackin. I really am going to be better at updating you on the gossip of our lives. But until that glorious day...here you go. We have had the best summer! It's been quite enjoyable. We've been swimming a lot in the backyard, to the zoo a lot, playgrounds, BBQ, spraygrounds, T-ball games, swimming lessons, picnics, fishing, and Toph and me are training our butts off for a triathlon at the end of the month. Here's some picts to prove we're still alive:
Hank is walking....actually running! He's quite the pro. He also loves to snap his fingers.

Isn't he so cute?

Here is Miles with his swim teacher Ms. Morgan. Between you and me I think he had a little crush on her. He loved swimming lessons. He is quite the little fish.

Jack is potty trained - hallelujah! Potty training is obviously not my most fav thing to do in the world. It feels a little like getting kicked in the crotch. (It's doesn't feel good and isn't the funnest). Just when I thought Jack had it down, he goes and pees on the fridge and in the bucket of potatoes. Jack really did learn fast and he was super excited to earn his new panda toy.
For Labor Day we went with a bunch of our friends to White Water Bay. What a fun day!

Hank loves the water. He loved going down all the water slides. He did not want to leave. But fell asleep immediately after being put in the stroller.

Jack loved having a "shower". He is so funny. He walks for as long as he can then just lets the life jacket do the work and totally chills and floats on his back.

Miles' favorite part was this awesome whale slide.
8 comments:
What a fun summer!! You guys are fit to do a triathalon. Nice work!
Hey Carma it sounds like you guys have had a good summer. I was just wondering about the potty training. We have been doing it for about a month. Erica's really good at #1, but not so good at #2. Did you have any trouble. I just don't know how to motivate her.
Wow what a fun and busy summer!! Are you so excited that Topher is a 3rd year?! You guys look like you're doing great!
I can't believe how cute Hank is. He looks so different from your other two twins. (I think Miles and Jack look like twins.) I can't wait to see the pictures from your triathlon...hint, hint!. Good Luck!
I can't believe how cute Hank is. He looks so different from your other two twins. (I think Miles and Jack look like twins.) I can't wait to see the pictures from your triathlon...hint, hint!. Good Luck!
Hey Carm-
Great pictures!! The boys are getting so big. It looks like you have had a busy, fun summer!!
Love You!
Hi guys,
I love the pictures. The boys are so cute. I can't believe Hank. He has the bluest eyes. We want to come visit. Tell us when.
Love you,
Mom
Hey,
I just looked again, Are Hank's eyes getting brownish?
Yeah Jack, I'm glad that you got your Panda for being such a big boy. Miles, it looks like you are quite the baseball player, I hope that we can watch you soon.
Love you,
Grandma Sue
Post a Comment