Instead of saying "Trick or treat", Jack says, "Trick or Treating". I thought that was funny. So, oh my gosh...I have to say that Halloween is one of my favorite things! I absolutely love getting the kids all dressed up and I love getting all dressed up myself. It is so much fun. We fully enjoyed all the Halloween festivities. We went to the Storybook forest, which is a little forest all decked out in storybook characters and decor, with bomb fires to roast hot dogs and mallows. The kids love it. Then we had our church trunk or treat and on Halloween we went to a super fun party with friends. We made a haul on candy and the kids are starting to think they should get to eat it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Oh Halloween how I love you! Miles cried for about an hour the day after Halloween when I took all the decorations down - sad day. But, Thanksgiving here we come!
All the glorious food at the Halloween party.
10 comments:
So cute! I love the oranges and that you guys were all Toy Story characters :0) Very creative!
Oh Carma- how I miss your smiling face!! The oranges are so cute and creative. I will definately use the idea sometime in the future.
You made the oranges!? I was wondering who made those. They were so cute and so yummy! I think I ate like four of them.
Wow! Can I come to your house next year for Halloween. You guys really know how to have fun! The kiddos are cute gotta love Toy Story!
HI,
I sent you a comment yesterday, but it isn't here. I'm at Ty's & Nicole's so I am writing here. darling pictures. I think that Jack looks like Miles in that one picture. They are so darling. Nicole says that you have too much time on your hands and how is it possible to make an hour at a time orange jack-o-lantern when you have 3 little kids running around. It makes her tired. She thinks that you are amzaing. We love you, Mom & Nicole
I am going to see if my password works. Mom
Okay so... I am about to cry I miss you guys so much!! Holidays were just so much more enjoyable when our 'gang' would get together! Looks like your party was a blast, and I love the family costumes!
So fun! That's so funny that Miles cried when you took the decorations down. Cute little guy. Your costumes were awesome!
Hey, I'm glad you found the blog! And now, I found yours! I LOVE the Halloween costumes! I like dressing up too... One of my favorite things about the holiday. Fun blog, cute family!
I LOVE your pumpkin oranges! I'll have to remember that. I also love that you guys all dress up. Such a cute little fam.
Post a Comment