CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Hanky Doodle

Happy Late Birthday Hank! As you all know...I am a blog slacker, so I am posting birthday wishes to my little Hank a wee bit late. But, I just wanted to put some of these cute pictures of him tearing into his cake. He was wolfing it down by the handful, I think he was scared I was going to steal it from him. Don't you just want to squeeze him, that's all I do everyday. He is so smiley and fun. I just love him to pieces.





4 comments:

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday Hank! I can't believe he's a year already... and I've only seen him like 3 times...and I live 2 miles from you!

Holly said...

Dear Hank,

It's your lame friends, the Richins. We hope you still love us, because we love you to peices!!!

Love,

The Richins

P.S. You make a cute little chicken!

Ari said...

So cute! And, congrats on the triathlon! So awesome!

Danielle said...

This year has gone by way too fast. But I guess I always say that =)