Well, it is time once again for a post...sweet mother it has been such a long time again. I really do try to keep this thing updated. Things are so great right now. Here are a couple pictures from our playgroup visit to the fire department.
The boys absolutely LOVED it...can you tell by the beaming smiles?
They felt like the coolest kids alive when they were "driving" the big red truck
Miles and Jack are both playing soccer. They love it - well, love for Jack may entail a huge scowl the entire game. But, he does like it and most importantly he loves the treat he gets when he is finished. Miles is doing so good too. He is actually playing in a way old league, but he's hanging in there. I even saw him throw some elbows to a mean girl that was pushing him around. It made me proud. He too thinks the best part of the game is when he gets a treat at the end. We bribed both of them with ice cream if they score a goal in their games - we'll see if anything happens there. I'll post some pictures of them showing off their mad soccer skills.We had spring break! It was oh so much fun and oh so glorious. We spent it in Telephone, Texas with some of our great friends. It was so nice to just relax and lay around and laugh. We also ate mucho good food and had fun fishing, playing outside and the girls even made a little trip to Ikea. Thanks so much for the great time guys!
My beautiful sister NiCole came to vis and we had the best time ever. We had so much fun talking, watching thousands of movies, shopping, eating loads of treats and seriously laughing and laughing. I miss her and cannot wait until we live close and can see each other all the time.
At the soccer games. Do you think we look alike? I'm seeing it more and more. Thanks so much for coming out and being with me, you're the best!
Our temple trip
Easter was so much fun too. We went camping at a cozy place called Red Rock Canyon. We all loved it. We even got to decorate and "roll" Easter eggs. The kids totally loved that part. Saturday and Sunday were so nice and relaxing and the kids had so much fun finding all their special treats.
Hank was completely content sitting in the same position and eating candy off the floor all morn
Jack on the other hand was intense about finding eggs.
Nice chocolate smile eh?
All Jack wanted for Easter was a chocolate bunny and a candy cane. He got the bunny, but I just could not find a candy cane - what is his weird obsession with Christmas? - I secretly love it though.
Miles couldn't wait to see if the Easter bunny left him a chocolate bunny - he was very much satisfied.
Miles sitting by the haul
And...for those of you who haven't heard my great news...I am pregnant! I am so so excited. I can't believe we're going to have #4. I'm like 16 weeks along and due Oct 3. Maybe I'll post some pictures of the pudgy belly. It's a little awckward though. The belly just isn't quite big enough to look preg, but very much pudgy to cause questions. Anyhow, I am so so excited to add another little cutie head to the mix.



7 comments:
Congrats you guys on #4...how exciting. You have the cutest little family, and your boys are sooo adorable! I can imagine they are so much fun and keep life interesting! You are the best mom, I wish you all the best with your pregnancy :)
Oh Carma,
I threw away some Christmas candy canes about a 2 weeks ago. If I had only known!!!
Congrats on #4. I guess 3 boys just wasn't keeping you guys busy enough. I hope you feel well!
The new pictures are so cute. Can't wait to see you in about 4 days and 18 hours. We will need lots of hugs and kisses.
Love you,
Grandma Sue
What cute kids, congrats on the
4th, thats exciting!
I can't believe how big your kids are getting, holy crap! Jack seriously looks like a mini Topher! I love the pics and a way excited congrats on the pregnancy!!! That's so exciting! I'm hoping for a girl for you, simply because that dress you gave Ava when she was born was so stinkin cute, you need to be able to pass on your fashion sense, of course on the other hand, you can save a lot of time and space if you don't have to buy a bunch of girlie stuff. Can't wait to hear! Sorry about the lengthy post, can you tell I miss ya?
Yeah, congrats on the 4th baby.
Post a Comment