Miles had his first day of Pre-K on Thursday. He absolutley loves it and loves his teacher too. He goes everyday for 2 and a half hours and gets so excited. On the first day I went to drop him off and took a picture of him in front of the classroom door. He kept saying, "bye mom, bye mom." I had to coax him into letting me come in his class to drop him off. He was ready for me to leave. It was rougher than I thought - but I'm sure being preg queen didn't help much. I didn't cry until I got in the van - I'm pretty tough ya know. I'm so excited for him, but I'm a little sad he is so dang big all of the sudden.
December
6 years ago
6 comments:
"preg queen"? Congrats!!!
Girl or is it to early to tell??
Yeah for Barnett Babies
Hi Carm,
The pictures of Miles are so cute. He looked just so handsome. His smile tells how much that he loves school. Good job Miles. I can't wait to come and take you and pick you up from school. Love, Grandma Sue
I can't believe how big Miles is. Congrats on being prego!!
My goodness, apparently I haven't checked on you in awhile. Congrats on the 7 years, Toph did an awesome job with your backyard... can't believe you have a kid old enough to go to school... And where is a cute pic of your belly?? Hope you are enjoying OK!! We miss being there, but are hoping you'll come see us in CO!!
He looks so grown up and handsome!! I remember that day of dropping them off to kindgergarten and them wanting me to leave.....sad day!!
I'm glad he loves it!!
Mom B
He looks so grown up and handsome!! I remember that day of dropping them off to kindgergarten and them wanting me to leave.....sad day!!
I'm glad he loves it!!
Mom B
Post a Comment