CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Aaaawww Crap

My stupidity made me lose all of my blogger buddies and I'm super bummed about it. So, if you have a sec and you read this, could you pretty please let me know your blog so I can update my blog list and still read about your wonderful life. In reward for your hard efforts I will post - promise!!

28 comments:

AggieMay said...

Oh Oh Pick me! :) Hope all is well with you and all those boys.

The Vakautakakala's said...

haha, I enjoy reading
your blogs, keep writing!!

The Foys said...

I can't imagine why you would be busy with four little boys running around and a husband finishing up dental school ;0) my blog is private but I think you are a subscriber. If not send me your email and I'll send you an invite! Hope all is well busy woman!

Tawny said...

Howdy...
Can't wait to see more posts about all the goings on.

Tricia said...

Here's our blog! I miss you lots. Let's get together sometime SOON!!

The Beals said...

Here is mine! I love your blog!

Socktopus Creations said...

not sure what I'm logged in as but here is our family blog: johnsenthree.blogspot.com

Bugs said...

Hey there girly I hope all is well! Our blog is sodabugs.blogspot.com

Holly said...

me me me me meememememememeee pick me!

Launi said...

silly carm! :) we're at leavittfam(dot)blogspot(dot)com

Lyns said...

I liked the title of this post. :)

Phillips Fam said...

katyandjustin.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Miss you guys!

Tara said...

We got a Y membership! We should take the kiddos swimmin. oklahomabreakdown is our blog. can't wait for your post!

Greg D said...

I have a new one! YAY! www.gregdbarnett.com

And I'm super stoked for family vacay 2011!

Zach and Codi said...

Don't forget us!! I know it's been forever but we still love you!!

brent & meg talbot said...

haha! don't you just love technology? :) thetalbottimes.blogspot.com...

Bekah said...

Miss you! theleereport.blogspot.com

HUgs and kisses to all,

B

Hollie said...

This is us!

Brittany said...

oh an mine! strangefam.blogspot.com with a new address coming soon :D

Loft-in-Paradise said...

loftinparadise.blogspot.com...and in reward for your blog...we'll blog back :) Hope you're doing great~

The Wright Fam said...

Totally sounds like something I would do, oh wait, I have done that before!! lol! :)

Christine said...

You're hilarious!
chrisandchrisfamily.blogspot.com

Michael, Michelle, Lil, and Pay-pay said...

Howdy pardner.

The Clarke Clan said...

Can we be friends?

RVLAH said...

Awaiting that update! :-)
Love the H fam...

Tom and Tara Lyman said...

hey carma
here's our blog
www.tomandtara.blogspot.com

Justi said...

I'm not a very faithful updater but here you go.