Fa la la la la la la la la! I am so so excited for Christmas and I am finally allowed to listen to Christmas tunes all day long and I love it. Toph won't let me listen until after Thanksgiving, which is probaly a good thing, so he doesn't get sick of it before December 1 even hits. So first of all. Happy late Thanksgiving to all. We had a great Thanksgiving. We got together with 3 other couples (the Beck's, the Wright's, and the Esplin's). We had so much fun eating to our hearts content and chatting and playing games. This was our first year being a way from home and it turned out to be a rip roaring success. I made the turkey...my first and it actually turned out pretty good. It really isn't as scary and intimidating as people make it out to be. It was a new experience though, but tasty. Toph actually got surgery on his achilles the day before Thanksgiving and so it made for a hectic yet surprisingly relaxing holiday.
December
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment