I'm sure everyone will say this, but what a cutie! Congratulations!! We love that you do a blog so we can see what's going on with your family. Three boys, how fun!?!
He's soo cute and alert in the pics. I'm glad you made it to the hospital in time. Good job Carm all natural! You look good in the pictures too. Love you--can't wait to see little Hankie.
You Go Girl!! Carma you did all natural! Holy smokes! An hour and a half from start to finish...wow! He's beautiful! So alert! can't wait to see him in person and talk to you! Congrats!
Congrats you guys! Carma, you are so brave! I can't wait to meet him & hear the whole story! He's so beautiful! Please let me know if you need anything!
Congrats! What an adorable little guy! I'm not surprised that he is as cute as his brothers. Three cheers for Carma for going natural! You are amazing!
Huzzah! Hank is a total tough guy name, and I'm sure he'll earn it from his brothers. I for one am super glad you didn't have to have an epidural. I knew you could tough it out. Piece of cake, right? So proud of ya'll.
Hey!! You guys need to post new pics-- Hank has changed so much since this post! :-) As if you have nothing else to do, right?! I just can't get enough of your cute little man! ;0)
Congrats guys - I just have to say that there is no way you were really 9 months prego - are you kidding me!!! You were tiny! He is adorable though - good work! Good luck with three little ones - I know how you feel! Congrats again.
DUDE DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET A HOLD OF YOU!! SO GOOD TO SEE YOUR AWESOME FAMILY! CONGRATS ON BABY 3. KEEP IN TOUCH WITH ME MAN!!
33 comments:
He's adorable! Y'all do good work!
I'm sure everyone will say this, but what a cutie! Congratulations!!
We love that you do a blog so we can see what's going on with your family. Three boys, how fun!?!
Congrats you guys what A doll and one more for your baseball team, how many more do you need?? :)
Awhh! He is soo cute!! Congrats!!!
Way to go Carma! Congrats. He looks adorable...but of course, you two don't make ugly kids!
Congrats!
-Mike
He is perfect! What a darling little guy!
He is adorable! Congrats!!!!
How exciting! He is so stinking cute! My sister is 5 months along and is having her 3rd boy too! Anyway, you are amazing Carma! Congrats you two!
YAY! He's so cute! Congrats! Good luck with 3!
He's so cute Carma! Congrats!
~Hollie
So cute! And so alert!!
He's soo cute and alert in the pics. I'm glad you made it to the hospital in time. Good job Carm all natural! You look good in the pictures too. Love you--can't wait to see little Hankie.
Cute!! We are SO excited to see your little family keep growing.
What a beautiful baby! Congratulations you guys, we couldn't be happier for you!
You Go Girl!! Carma you did all natural! Holy smokes! An hour and a half from start to finish...wow! He's beautiful! So alert! can't wait to see him in person and talk to you! Congrats!
Carma way to go! I hope I can go that fast this time around. He is cute! Take Care. Lauren
Congrats you guys! Carma, you are so brave! I can't wait to meet him & hear the whole story! He's so beautiful! Please let me know if you need anything!
Congrats! What an adorable little guy! I'm not surprised that he is as cute as his brothers. Three cheers for Carma for going natural! You are amazing!
Thanks for letting me know that you had the little guy! It was so good to talk to you. I miss you!
So cute! I can't believe he came so fast-- too bad you couldn't be drugged up! Can't wait to meet little Hank!
Huzzah! Hank is a total tough guy name, and I'm sure he'll earn it from his brothers. I for one am super glad you didn't have to have an epidural. I knew you could tough it out. Piece of cake, right? So proud of ya'll.
Is that blonde hair I see?!? I am loving him already! So happy for you guys!
Congrats!! I am so excited for you. He is absolutely adorable. I hope everyone is doing well!
Congrats!!!!! He is soooo cute!!!
Congratulations guys! He is too cute for words, just like your other two! I'm happy to hear everything went well! Can't wait to meet little Hank!
CONGRATS!!! Topher got his little Hank!! What a beautiful baby!!!
Hey!! You guys need to post new pics-- Hank has changed so much since this post! :-) As if you have nothing else to do, right?! I just can't get enough of your cute little man! ;0)
Congrats! I can't believe his wide eyes. He is so sweet. Babies are the best!
So cute! Congrats Carball!
Congrats guys - I just have to say that there is no way you were really 9 months prego - are you kidding me!!! You were tiny! He is adorable though - good work! Good luck with three little ones - I know how you feel! Congrats again.
My goodness, my goodness!!! He is such a sweet, beautiful baby!!! Congratulations!! I love his name, btw!
Holl
BARNETT!!!!
DUDE DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET A HOLD OF YOU!! SO GOOD TO SEE YOUR AWESOME FAMILY! CONGRATS ON BABY 3. KEEP IN TOUCH WITH ME MAN!!
VDUB
Wow he's adorable! Carma, you are my hero.
~Tara
Post a Comment