Isn't "my three sons" an old show? I don't recall ever seeing it. But, I have 3 sons now. It is nuts, I can't believe we are a fam of five. Three boys means lots of cars, cuts, dirt, rocks, watching football, playing with balls, action heros, ninjas, and a mini van. Yes...we are now proud owners of a dark blue dodge caravan. SO CRAZY! These pictures are so cute, so I had to put them up.
December
6 years ago
16 comments:
All I have to say is....
LOVE IT! They are absolutely adorable!!! It was so great to see you guys this last weekend, we sure do miss all of you in the OKC!
Oh my gosh, Carma! Those pics are so cute! I still have a gift for you! I promise I will come visit soon- I need to meet this little Hank!
I agree, very cute! I can't believe you have three kids! Hank is growing so much and is super cute. I had a dream about Jack the other night. He had long, black skater hair. I thought "what are they doing to those kids" So I'm glad he is still clean cut!
WOAH!!! You guys own a minivan? WEIRD! But the boys are freakin' adorable. Give 'em all a hug from me!
THe pictures are darling! I can't believe how much Hank has grown. THe boys look so cute in their nothings. Hope all is well with you. I miss you all so much! Can't wait to see you all again. Christmas, COME FAST!!! Love you, Mom
Carma, how cute are your boys?! So fun! How is the van? I think I might need one, too.
Cute boys!!! I can't believe you have 3 kids!!!
Holy freakin' cow! They are adorable. Plus, I must say, I love it that Hank looks like a wise old man. Can't wait to see them all at Christmas!
You have some cute little boys there. We are so excited for your little growing family...that's not so little anymore. :)
so cute!! For some reason that's how I feel my future is going to be also, one boy after another!! It's crazy how already Hank looks like a mini Jack and mini Miles!!
Hank is beautiful! Congratulations! You have three cute boys!
Your boys are so cute!!! Love the pics, they are great.
oh, you guys are so blessed! such cute kids! I love that third picture down! I bet you are just having a blast with all those boys (and your new mini van)!!!
Carma! It's me. . .Chandi!!! :) Congrats on the adorable new one! Your boys are darling! Come check out our blog! Hugs!
They look like brothers. They also look very happy, and that says a lot about you and Topher. Fun, fun, fun!
Hey Im finally getting around to blogging again. i love the diaper pictures. Your 3 boys are so cute. So how different is three from two?
Post a Comment