CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Thomas the Tank Engine

"There 2, there 4, there 6, there 8....!"All you mom's out there know that as the Thomas song. It is one of those dang songs that sticks in my head all day long. Anyhow, for Miles' birthday we got him a ticket to go ride Thomas. So him and Toph went and spent the day with Thomas. Miles loved it. He had so much fun. His favorite part was Sir Topham Hat. Miles absolutely loved him. When I saw the pictures I have to admit I was a little terrified, I think he looks like an over grown potato bug. But, what do you do.








8 comments:

Andrew said...

I love his full on open mouth smile in the first picture!

Jen & Matt Rigby said...

Toph, get rid of that U hat and pick yourself up a nice Oklahoma hat. It's time to move on.

Leah said...

No way, Toph. Rock the U til you die.

And, yowza, that top hat dude is scary! But Miles has that bad-A tattoo and matching attitude to ward him off.

Madison said...

This kid is so flippin cute! I just can't get over it

Michael, Michelle, Lil, and Pay-pay said...

Sir Topham makes me chuckle. He looks a lot fatter in person.

Justi said...

I love visiting your blog and seeing what you guys are up to. I can't believe you have three kids! How crazy! You and your fam are so cute. I love the pics!

The Foys said...

Carma I didn't know you had a blog! That's so much fun and it's so cute! I LOVE the picture below of your three little boys together. That's so much fun :0)

Unknown said...

I love it that when he smiles big he looks like he's screaming with joy. Can't wait to see you guys at Christmas, I guess since we're the couples we're giving to each other...