So...Saturday was Miles' first soccer game. It was so so much fun and he just LOVED it. Sometimes he didn't really feel like kicking the ball, so he'd pick it up and move it conveniently to the spot he wanted. He also saw that me and Jack were eating some animal crackers so kept running over mid-game to have a few crackers with us. What a funny little dude. I think he will get the hang of it as we continue the season. And hopefully for dad sakes he will get a wee bit more aggressive.
He loved the treats!
14 comments:
How cute is Miles? I was rolling at the "Victory Dance" picture. He is so adorable!
Oh my heck, that picture of him doing the dance... SO SO SO CUTE!! That's so awesome that he loves soccer so much! What a cutie pie :0)
Don't you LOVE how their jerseys are seriously past their knees? We had to tuck Dane's in and it still hung out the bottom of his shorts!
That's hilarious! I love that the ref was the one putting his shirt back on! How funny.
I love all the pictures so much, I can't decide which one is my fav. What fun. Andrew is excited to start soccer this year too. Thanks for the chat the other day. It was great to talk to you. Call me again on your way to work!
Wow! I can not believe Miles is old enough to play soccer now, and you have two other little ones to watch him play soccer with! That is such an adorable post. I love all the other little things he was doing during the game. So funny!
I just LOVE tiny tots soccer. It's seriously so fun/funny to watch!! Ty's playing too this year. It's a crack up.
What a funny little guy! I love the victory dance :) it made laugh
Yea for little league Soccer! Of course the best part is the treats! Can you imagine the terror of 11 little 4 year olds charging after you if you forgot either oranges at half time or little debbies and Hi-C's after the game? Unthinkable.
Hey Miles,
You are a really cool soccer player. I love your new uniform, you look handsome. I think that the best part of a soccer game is the treats too! Have fun playing soccer. We love you,
Grandpa Bruce and Grandma Sue
I love this little dude! I think it is fun to run with one arm in the shirt and the other out, who doesn't!!
What adorable pictures! That is so awesome! Brings back such memories! Wish we could of been there.
Loved the victory dance!!
So cute! I can't believe how big your kids are!
FYI...I changed by blog to private. If you want to look at it you'll have to email me your email address at c-k-guest@live.com.
haha, this is great. chad really wants to join a team sport - soccer will probably be the first one. do you have to have ymca passes to join? how old do they have to be?
Post a Comment