So...for Christmas my mom and dad gave us a tramp (money for a tramp, since we were driving home from Utah and didn't want to strap a big buddha tramp to the top of the van). So, anywho last week we made the purchase and we absolutely love it. Merry Christmas to us!! The boys can't get enough of it and Toph and I have had some fun flip time as well. FYI: It's a lot harder to get our big fat bodies to flip now, it was much easier as a kid. Thanks mom and dad for the fun gift, we know it will be one of our favorites for years.
Thanks again!
6 comments:
SO FUN! We have been debating a tramp forever! I don't think I could ever get Dane inside if we did... (which might be a good thing?=)
Could Hank be any cuter? I submit that he could not!!!
I need to stop being lazy and get off the couch and the computer and get ready and come over to your house! I'm so excited!
The picture of Hanks is GREAT! He's such a cutie.
I miss the boys! I absolutely love the huge grin on Hank's face!
Oh so much fun!! Chad is saving up right now for a trampoline. I don't know if you saw the post on our blog about him saving up for a Wii, but he had a little chart. Now he has his trampoline chart. Se where did you get yours? Are you going to get the side net things? How expensive are trampolines, anyway?
Post a Comment