CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Easter

Happy Easter everybody! I can't believe it has almost been 2 weeks since Easter, sorry for the slackerville. But...here are some pictures as promised. We had a fabulous Easter. The boys had so much fun at a Easter egg hunt that my work did. They loved finding all the eggs. It was super hard for them to wait to eat the candy though. They just wanted to find and eat as they went.


cute little Hank and Toph
Miles and his bucket

Jack holding his bucket full of eggs

Hank trying to eat the grass
These are pictures from Easter morn. The boys came running into our room and so excitedly informed us that the bunny had been here. They had so much fun finding all the eggs and searching for a few surprises.

They both really wanted a chocolate bunny and "lollipops". I'm not quite sure why they call "suckers"- lollipops, they must be from the 1950's.

Feasting on the goods

The bunny left some cool Buzz and Woody toys

Jack was trying so hard to hold every egg he could find in his arms.

The haul - I think it is so funny that we give them tons of candy and then spend the rest of the day taking it away from them so they don't eat it all in 2 minutes and hurl all over.

Hank's first chocolately treat

"Super Hank"

The bunny also left matching superman jammies, with capes included - so cool!

The new Easter duds

It's tough getting a good picture, but aren't they cute?


14 comments:

Tricia said...

Awesome! I love the capes. :) And thanks to you, I am now going to be thinking about chocolate bunnies ALL day...they look SOOOO good!

The Wright Fam said...

The Easter pics turned out way cute!! I love super hank and your super boys!! :-)

Greg D said...

Hank seriously has the best faces ever! Miss you guys!

Tammy said...

I loved all the pics. They are getting so big, and it makes me sad.
I love the East duds, they look so cute.
Can't wait to see you guys! I miss you!

Zach and Codi said...

ADORABLE!!! Really.... that's the only word to describe your boys!

Natalie said...

Oh, your boys are sooo cute! And three of them :) It was good to catch up with you...found your blog through another friend. Hope things are going well.

Jamie said...

They are so handsome in their Easter get-ups! And I love the superman pj's! So cute!

Megan said...

Your kiddos are too adorable! I love all the pictures. You kids make me excited for mine to get a little bigger!!!

Michael, Michelle, Lil, and Pay-pay said...

What handsome boys

Minnesota Fun! said...

I love the superman pj's. 3 boys is too much fun!

Bruce Douglas said...

HI.
I have tried to leave a comment 2 times now, hopefully this one works. The boys look so cute and excited. What cute little guys. Looking forward to your visit.
Love , Mom

Andrew & Kristin said...

So cute! Your boys are adorable! Happy Easter! I love all of their superman pjs

Michael, Michelle, Lil, and Pay-pay said...

Miles and Jack look like twins. Are you sure Jack just didn't hang out in the womb a little longer? That would be weird huh.

Doug and Steph said...

Topher and Carma! Been a while but how the heck are ya? It's awesome to see how life is for you guys, glad things are going totally tubular for you guys!