Oh my gosh...spring break was absolutely fabulous. We are just too sad that it is all over. Toph got the entire week off of school to be with us and it really was grand. We slept in, watched a lot of movies and basketball and went to "the little cabin in the big woods."
We rented a cabin for 2 nights with our buddies Todd & Michelle and their daughter. The cabin was about 4 hours away near Broken Bow at Beavers Bend. It's close to Arkansas. Anywho, it was great. We were able to throw some rocks, eat some terrific food, sleep in, take naps, go fishing, go paddleboating, have a picnic, go hiking, dutch oven, sit in the hot tub at the cabin, play games and did I mention we ate a lot!!!
It really was such a fun trip, here are a TON of pictures of the fun!
December
6 years ago
10 comments:
Looks like so much fun. What a great trip for your little boys. I bet they loved all the dirt and water.
Your family is so cute and you're such a great Mom! It looks like you guys had a great spring break! Now it's back to the daily grind!
Totally fun! I just worked over spring break...but I got a huge fatty paycheck so that was pretty nice. And I got to go to Disneyland the week before so I can't complain :)
I've tried to leave you a comment before. I hope that you get this one. I really loved the pictures. It looks like you had a great time. I miss you all. Mom
Fun! We can't wait to go on a fun vacation like that! Love the pictures!
I'm super jealous! That looked like so much fun. I also noticed you were wearing the shirt I got you. . . it looks fabulous on you!
What a nice break for all of you, and spending time together. It looks like you had a great time!!
The pictures are great!!
Love & miss you all so much!!
Mom
Ah, I hope all of your Spring Breaks are this fabulous! And that you don't have too many left to go through! :-)
Your family is beautiful! Glad all were safe and happy and well-fed, it makes for only great memories.
Miss you!
What cute pics! Looks like you guys had a great time! I bet the boys loved it!
oh this looks so fun! miles looks so cute in the pic with the horse. and you are just beautiful, carma!
Post a Comment