CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 3, 2009

Randomness

So sorry friends for making you stare at the same ole Easter pictures for 2 freaking months (so long). I am now attempting to make up for lost time. So, I'll put up some pictures of our highlights over the past few months.


DENTAL PROMWe had so much fun at Dental Prom! Toph has some sweet dance skills. It was so much fun getting all dressed up. We had great food, great conversation, and such a great time bustin it on the dance floor.
Whitney, Shari, Leah, me & Nichole
Me and Talia
Leah, me & Randi
The dudes

6 YEAR ANNIVERSARY
Oh, how I love my main squeeze Toph! We had such a fun Anniversary. We went to a fun new Mexican restaurant by Lake Hefner and then we went roller blading around the lake. We laughed and laughed and had the best time just chatting and trying our hardest to not eat it on our blades. We seriously cannot believe we hit the 6 year mark. We're excited for more good years to come our way.


CAMPING OVER MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND
We had a great camping trip over Memorial weekend. We headed to Lake Thunderbird near Norman. It was packed with so many people, but we managed to find a fun campsite. We are definitely a camping fam. We had such a great time. We only ended up with a few cuts and bruises and oh yeah...4 ticks (Me=2, Miles=2). Those things are super nasty.
Hank just chillin in the play pin
Jack playing in the leaves
Cute messy face Jack
Toph and Miles roasting a dog
Miles - the pringles duck man
We went to a cool place near our camp called the "Little River Zoo" and had so much fun, my favorite part was feeding the kangaroos. Miles and Jack even got to pet one. They had all sorts of cool animals there. Monkeys, kangaroos, alligators, ostriches, & farm animals - to name a few.
Petting the kanga


RANDOM CUTE PICTURES
We love these 3 little dudes - they are such cute buddies.
Miles' last soccer game - showing off his hardware

Hank all bundled up - one cold May day. I can't get enough of his bright blue eyes.
Super Jack! Jack is such a tank. Those are his real muscles - seriously!


NEW PICTURES OF THE BOYS
Hank - 8 months
Jack - 2

Miles - 3 and a half

4 comments:

Minnesota Fun! said...

Hank is so cute!

The Foys said...

So how is camping with a baby? Sterling and I love to camp but I've been too scared to bring Kade! And I don't know if I ever told you how cute your dental prom dress is!

Bruce Douglas said...

I love the new pictures. The boys are always so cute. I sure miss you guys. Love you, Mom

Jess said...

What a cute family, I LOVE all the pictures!!!